While it may not feel like fall these days, I think it is pretty accurate to say that summer is on it's way out and the true fall weather should be right around the corner! Not only am I excited for a cozy fall wardrobe change, I am also looking to make a few updates around our condo! Above is my fall wish list - some small items with a few dream pieces mixed in! Everything is linked below.
1. This is dreaming, but I would die to have a William McLure piece above our couch. I am sick of what we have now - it takes up a huge focal wall in our space and I want a change. I wrote a blog about William's work here - I love all of his art and am obsessed with his own personal home. I love the piece above and would be thrilled to have something similar in our home. I really believe it is timeless and something that one would keep forever.
2. I have a console table that I made when we moved into our condo three years ago that cost about $15. While there is nothing wrong with that piece, I would LOVE to replace it with a grasscloth table like the one above. Their shop is amazing and they do gorgeous custom pieces, but I need a super narrow table and i'm not sure a custom piece is currently in the budget! I may try a DIY for this one.......stay tuned!
3. I still really want a set of gold flatware for special occasions and with the holiday season coming up, it only seems appropriate to invest in a set now! This set is super affordable but I am skeptical of the quality and how they would hold up over time (the website says they are hand wash only but maybe this is common for gold flatware? I do like the style of each piece so it may be worth a try!
4. Who does't love candles in the fall?! I recently got this Jo Malone scent in a perfume and absolutely love it! The 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt' is their most popular scent and I certainly understand why. I am hoping to get the candle too!
5. Magnolia branches have been a long time favourite of mine and they make the perfect fall floral for around the home. Whether in a vase on an accent table, in the form of a wreath, or used for on a table setting, the green & orange colours will add warmth and a feeling of nature to any decor style.
6. We really need new everyday / water glasses and I have been looking to purchase 'goblet' style ones for a nice change to the standard glasses most people have. I am really liking this set - not too plain and not too much detail.
7. I love designer Beth Webb's work and have been looking forward to her first book for months! It is officially out tomorrow.