Gift Guide: For Her
Here it is - my final gift guide of the season. Below are some fantastic gift ideas (even for last minute shopping) for the ladies on your list. I would say this weekend is the deadline for many places to guarantee arrival by Christmas Eve, so don't wait too long or you will be left roaming the mall aimlessly on the 24th hoping to find something great only to find one acceptable sweater in size XXXS in the worst colour possible!
1. This popular book is definitely on my list. Perfect for the entrepreneur in your life.
2. I love this jacket. The striped detail keeps it from feeling too boring (not sure how warm it is though).
3. This gold frame from Framebridge is so stylish (anything framed makes a great gift!). This company is truly amazing, but unfortunately they do not ship to Canada yet. If you like this idea, have a special photo (or collection of photos or special keepsakes) custom framed. If custom framing isn't an option, buy a pretty store bought frame and get a custom mat cut.
4. This watch is affordable and stylish. Grey and rose gold - can't go wrong.
5. A faux fur pompom is great to use as a keychain or attach to a purse!
6. This cologne is one their best sellers and one of the few scents i've ever liked. I hope to find a bottle under the tree this year with my name on it!
7. These water bottles are great (they work great and they look great!). Your drink will stay cold (or hot) for hours.
8. Classic pointy toe leopard flats.
9. Tata Harper, my absolute favourite skincare line released this amazing gift set that includes their best face masks. Slightly pricey, but her products are incredible!
10. This umbrella is something that someone probably would not buy for themselves, but would love to have!
11. I have wanted to try this cream bronzer for a while now. Perfect for the winter months!
12. These are the comfiest pyjamas! The fabric is lightweight and so soft.
13. Love this cardigan! The feathers are a unique addition that will dress up any outfit.
14. I'm dreaming here, but I would LOVE to find this iconic leather belt under the tree
15. This is the best hairdryer! I received this last Christmas and love it.
16. A great sweater to wear to the gym or lounge around the house.
17. A perfect tote for the winter that won't get ruined by the harsh elements.
18. I love long necklaces like this one.