Gift Guide - For Him
If you are still looking for that perfect gift for him, below are 20 great options!
1. I love this leather watch holder. It can be personalized (however, maybe too late to arrive in time for Christmas) and can also hold other items - rings, cufflinks, necklaces, etc.
2. For the entrepreneur - I have heard great reviews about this book!
3. These cozy slippers make a great gift
4. Wireless headphones are great for travel and working out.
5. You can't go wrong with a soft cashmere sweater in a neutral colour. I love this one with the half zip, slightly different than the typical crew or v neck cuts.
6. Such a stylish winter boot. Love the dark brown!
7. E-tip gloves are a great winter accessory.
8. A classic poker set is a fun gift. Great for hosting a guy's night in!
9. Nice whiskey glasses paired with a nice bottle of alcohol is a great gift.
10. Can't go wrong with a pair of tickets to their favourite sports team.
11. Good luck finding this hot ticket item. If you do - you're lucky and will probably be the Christmas hero in your house because this classic Nintendo is sold out EVERYWHERE!
12. I love this wireless concrete phone charger.
13. This simple duffle bag is great for weekend trips and it makes a perfectly sized carry on.
14. This Hermes cologne is for both him and her! You can share the same scent (it will smell different on each person!).
15. This speaker is a stylish option for a home and connects to any device via Bluetooth.
16. This long sleeve top is great for working out or paired with jeans for a casual look
17. These boxers are a favourite among guys. I think I gift a pair every year and they are always appreciated.
18. This is a great brand that specializes in natural men's products (not fully natural, but their products contain WAY less chemicals). There are different scents (Cedarwood is great) and they have an array of products! Everything from shampoo to shower gel and shave cream to moisturizers! Just a note - their deodorant doesn't work too great......
19. The popular Clarisonic is not just for women! This 'mens' version would be a great gift, as some men tend to skimp on their skincare routine. BONUS - you could also buy one for your guy and two different brushes to share......a win win!
20. These Converse high tops are so cool! Insulated and made with a waterproof rubber material, I gifted these last year and they were a hit! Great for winter days that don't necessarily require huge clunky boots.