Gift Guide: For the Home
My gift guide for the home is here! If you are looking for gifts for the design/decorating enthusiast, I have rounded up several fantastic options at different price points below! Enjoy!
1. A topiary for a kitchen window sill is a great idea! Add a pretty fabric bow to complement the terra cotta pot and greenery (think black and white plaid).
2. This book is on my wish list! Released earlier this year, the pretty cover would also looked great styled on any coffee table.
3. A cute 'catch all' dish will always find a purpose in someone's home! This iconic gold zebra dish is really cute.
4. Trays are great. I have several and always seem to want more. I love this gold set, perfect to keep grouped together on a table or broken up around the house (coffee table - candles and remotes, front entrance -keys and mail, bathroom - jewelry and perfume).
5. Many people don't necessarily put too much thought into their door mats. This stylish monogrammed mat would be a great addition to anyone's front door. A simple pattern and neutral colours - can't go wrong!
6. This hand soap is amazing! I included the soap and lotion set in my hostess gift guide, but I had to include this one as well! It smells SO good and the black and white glass soap pump looks great in any bathroom (I have this and have received many compliments!).
7. This iconic blanket will probably be on my wish list for the next 50 years.......A splurge for sure, but this would look fantastic in any living room and might be the only element that would still look PERFECT regardless of how many times someone changes their decor!
8. A pair of crystal candlesticks in a contemporary shape. This pair isn't real crystal, but I love the look and the price is right.
9. This area rug is a great affordable option of the coveted antelope rug!
11. A classic silver frame with a stylish bamboo trim! Love! (also available in gold).
12. These velvet leopard pillows are gorgeous! I searched long and hard for the perfect pair of leopard pillows and purchased these the same day they were released. The perfect size, down filled, and super affordable!
13. Copper is everywhere and this copper colander is perfect for the cook on your list! Pair it with other copper kitchen essentials (kettle, measuring cups, mixing bowls, salt and pepper mills) for a stylish gift basket!
14. I absolutely love these decorative horns! A perfect addition to any vignette.
15. From the editors of Domino magazine, their second book was recently released just in time for the design enthusiast on your list!
16. You can't go wrong with blue and white! I love this small vase - a great piece to display floral arrangements and slightly different from the majority of traditional blue and white pieces which tend to be in the form of jars and narrow neck vases.
17. The 'Licorice' collection from Le Creuset is so sleek looking. I love the matte black hue, which is completely different from their typical bright colours. This French oven is perfect for someone who loves to cook and also likes pretty things in their kitchen!
18. If you know someone who loves interior design and decorating, but aren't exactly sure what they would like - a magazine subscription is a perfect gift!
19. A year round wreath for the front door is a fantastic gift! I love this bay leaf option.